- CUHK-Shenzhen adopts a collegiate system. Currently there are four colleges, namely Shaw College, Diligentia College, Muse College and Harmonia College.
- A college provides dormitories, canteens, music rooms and gyms. In addition, a college organizes various extracurricular activities, whetting students' interests, cultivating their team spririt and training their organizational and leadership skills.
- A college may invite domestic and international scholars, artists, community leaders or luminaries to forums, lectures and tea gatherings. These guests can share their unique life experiences to broaden students' vision.
- A Unique Collegiate System
- CUHK-Shenzhen adopts a collegiate system. All students are attached to different colleges so that students with different academic and cultural backgrounds may mingle to form a closer relationships with their teachers and peers. We stress the importance of a whole-person education, providing a multitude of alternative education opportunities to supplement the programmes offered by Schools. We launch a variety of events to build up students' self-confidence, cultivate their artistic tastes, train their interpersonal skills and raise their awareness of social responsibility.
Shaw College is funded by The Shaw Foundation. As the first college of CUHK-Shenzhen, it provides a homelike space integrating food, dormitory, and studies for students across the world...
Diligentia College, is the second college of CUHK (SZ) established with donations from Genzon Public Welfare Charitable Foundation in Shenzhen...
Muse College is the third college of the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen. In Muse College, students will improve interpersonal skills, cultivate cultural tastes...
As the fourth college of The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Harmonia College was officially founded on 29 March 2018 with the generous donation of Mr. YANG Xiangbo.