- — Application Procedure
- —Job Vacancies
3. 能用英语作为工作语言, 英语听,说,读,写流利。
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for copywriting, editing and proofreading of administrative documents and publications of the College Office;
2. In charge of the operations of College official website, including the English pages;
3. Providing support to procurement, facilities and assets management of the College;
4. Undertaking other assignment assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree, a higher degree and overseas higher education background is preferable;
2. Relevant work experiences preferably with tertiary institutions or educational industries;
3. Relevant work experiences in English copywriting, editing and secretarial work;
4. Exceptional skills in written English;
5. Ability to work independently, initiatively and resourcefully to take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
6. Passion in working with students; high sense of responsibility and team spirit.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labour laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until 2019/09/30.