Duties and Responsibilities
Introduction to President’s Office
The President’s Office of CUHK (SZ) is a comprehensive unit serving as the center for the University’s administrative work, i.e. advice, information dissemination, organization and/or coordination, supervision and inspection.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and safeguard confidential documents of the University.
- Administer the use of the seal of the University and seals of various units.
- Manage University-level authorization, institution legal person certificate, and organization code certificate.
- Take charge of campus security and respond to emergency events.
- Serve as the Secretariat for Sino-Foreign Cooperative University Union.
- Ad hoc jobs assigned by University Officers.